Why Choose ForPaws?
We know we are not the lowest price dog walking business in the area - but we also know our clients chose us because they appreciate that excellent service is not achieved by cutting corners to offer low prices and that ForPaws walks are worth paying for! We pride ourselves on offering a reliable, efficient, trustworthy, friendly and professional dog walking service and that we always make sure our furry clients receive the care, consideration, devotion and love they deserve!
ForPaws and its staff are:
- fully insured - for key cover, transportation, care and custody of animals, employee and third party liability.
- DBS checked (formerly known as a CRB check)
- fully trained in our processes and force free handling procedures. Staff who joined us in 2017 have also undertaken a written assessment.
- From July 2017 our dog walking team will always be sporting their uniform, a ForPaws visor/hat and treat bag as well as a gillet or hoody in the autumn.
We also provide:
- A text after each walk to let you know how much fun your dog had!
- Regular gorgeous photos and updates on our Facebook page (we will ask your permission for this when we first meet you).
- Extra care, such as vet trips for your dog when needed and care tailored to support your pet's recovery following operation or illness.
- Newsletters with updates and training advice.
- Monthly invoicing - with clear breakdowns of our charges for total transparency.
- Automatic Card Payment - we can charge our fees direct to your credit or debit card so you don't have to spend any time arranging monthly payments.
- An online scheduling system enabling you to view the walks you have scheduled and request extra ones!
- Holiday cover, so that if your regular walker is away on holiday (or ill) your dog will still get their regular walk and you will not need to waste time organising someone else to cover them.
- Paws dried off after wet and muddy walks and Water bowls checked and topped up!
- All of our walkers have agreed to abide by our strict code of ethics.
- Access to free training and behaviour advice telephone support with Corrine (a qualified behaviourist) on her Friday morning telephone clinics.
- Earn a week's worth of free walks each time you refer a friend who signs up to our services for at least 6 weeks!
We want to make sure our customers (both dog AND human) love us, so we take great pride in our service! Read more about our walks here and to book a free consultation and walk with one of our lovely team, fill in our booking form!